Our members can be either individuals who are self-employed (Independent) or employed by organisations (Corporate).
• Be part of a network of management professionals
• Access to private e-group with up-to-date news, information and jobs.
• Partake in membership meetings – up to 7 per year
• Free IDMN website profile to showcase your work
• Use of the IDMN logo
• Buddy option for Student/Grad members
Aside from Student/Grads, all members should be working within the performing arts. Student /Grad members should have a desire to work within the Arts.
STUDENT/GRADS: anyone in their final year of study, or those who have graduated within the last 12 months that have not previously been members of IDMN. Price: £25.00 annually on April 1st.
• INDEPENDENTS: anyone working as a freelance/self-employed manager within the arts. Price: £50.00 annually on April 1st.
• CORPORATES: Individuals employed by an organisation to support the development of artists. IDMN Corporate level membership is valid per individual not per organisation. Price: £100.00 annually on April 1st.
Code of Conduct
We ask all members to abide by the following Code of Conduct:
• To advocate for the sector and best practice in management.
• To be an active member of the group, contributing to discussion and activities.
• To maintain and update your personal profile on the website.
• To attend at least 1 meeting per year, sending apologies when unable to attend. Our meetings are held in London.
• To respect confidentiality and discretion within the network as appropriate.
“IDMN provided all important peer support and exchange at a formative stage in my career. It proved an excellent forum (network) from which to connect into the wider sector whilst contributing to my CPD needs as I moved from artist to manager.”
Jamie Watton, CEO South East Dance
“I really value my IDMN membership and get more enquiries for work through my IDMN website profile than I do through my own personal website!”
Silke Arnold, IDMN Member
“As I took my first steps into freelance producing, the network gave me an invaluable insight into how other people work, what shifts and changes are happening within the sector and support through the understanding that I was not having to figure it all out on my own – others were happy to share their knowledge.”
Clara Giraud, IDMN Member